Thursday, September 15, 2005

Excited?

OK, this is my first stab at doing the blog thing. I've certainly enjoyed reading others' blogs, and am pretty excited about having our own. Well, excited isn't exactly the term I'd use. That seems to communicate I'm giddy and unable to keep myself from bouncing in my seat. More like, this makes me feel happy inside to write stuff out.

But I'm not really writing here to discuss whether or not I'm truly excited or not. Dumb point, really.

The little princess is sleeping right now. That always makes a great time to get things done. So I'm writing. If any of the entries are cut short, that's most likely because she woke up before I was done. Isn't that life? Untimely interruptions. I guess it keeps me flexible. All a part of motherhood. Of which I'm thoroughly enjoying. I love being a mom. That makes me happy. That makes me excited. I don't think I've ever experienced feelings so strong in relation to anything else before. And it is a wonderful thing.

It is a good day today.

1 comment:

Pastor Daniel said...

You're wonderful :-)

I look forward to reading about your thoughts and adventures!