Thursday, September 02, 2010

New Seasons

I'm writing again! You may notice the time lapse between this note and the last...I suppose this may be symbolizing my coming full circle to the blogging season in life. I enjoy writing. I enjoy sharing my thoughts. And I'm becoming more disillusioned with Facebook. So, here I am again.

Can I just mention here that I love my life? I have been so incredibly blessed. We are in the midst of a season of abundance, richness and blessing. And I am aware that seasons change--can change instantly--so, for now, I am going to rejoice in this blessed season. There are challenges, yes. And there will be challenges, yes. But I don't want to lose perspective on recognizing that it is only through God's provision that we are where we are.

The breeze is blowing through the window on me. It's a good reminder that things do not stay the same. The winds of change are a-blowin'. But God does not change. Even in suffering. Even in blessing.

1 comment:

Can Opener Boy said...

Hurray for blogging again, and hurray for God never changinG!