Monday, April 30, 2007

Family update (incl. puppies)

Wow...the puppies are almost 1 week old now. It has been a busy week for all of us. I guess that is how time passes by so quickly. Puppies...middle-of-the-night vomiting episodes...visitors (many to see the puppies, of course)...MOPS consignment sale...Irish cream and Fat Tire with friends late on a Friday night...vet visits...all the other regular weekly activities...and here we are, another week gone by. Whew! Thank you, Lord, for your gracious hand upon us!!

Here are the group of puppies yesterday. Compare this photo with the one almost a week ago. Haven't they grown SO MUCH?????

This is our cute little chocolate female...I was trying to take a picture while holding her at the same time, and so the photograph is a little awkward, but hopefully you can get the idea. She is getting so big and is so cute! (P.S.--This is the only puppy so far that is absolutely spoken for and has a downpayment on her. Marc is so excited to finally get his puppy from Lucy!) Oh, and by the way, I discovered a few days ago that we do have a second female! I was rechecking the puppies "parts" and realized that we had double-counted the males, and we actually have a yellow female. Wahoo! :-) So the final count (believe me, I've checked them over several times now) is 6 males, and 2 females.

As for my little munchkins, I have to include a picture of them, too. Lulu was asleep, snuggling in next to her brother--how cute is that???

No comments: